Friday, February 4, 2011

Comic-Con

So! Comic-Con tickets go on sale TOMORROW! This means that one more piece of the puzzle is about to fall into place, and my buddy Andrea and I will be one step closer to San Diego. Figuratively speaking, of course. I think I take a lot of steps closer, and then further away again, every day if you look at it geographically.

I was just thinking about what I should bring with me when we go. Once we know a little more about the guests that will be there, I'll have to pack some things to get signed and such. But I wonder if I should get my butt in gear and attempt some writing to bring with me. I've heard of people being discovered at Comic-Con before, but I seriously doubt I could come up with anything stellar by then. But maybe.

A coworker of mine told me yesterday that I should dress up for the convention. To this I responded, "even I'm not that big of a nerd... Wait... I'm going to Comic-Con. I totally am." So that is another idea. But I'm thinking it's gonna be stinking hot down there, so a costume would probably add to that. And I'm not hot enough to go as any of the semi-naked heroes out there. Maybe that's another project to work on.

That's all I've got for today. Time to go to work. And find something to eat. Not in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment