Saturday, September 22, 2012

Travel Bug

I love to travel. I always have. Well, I guess when I was a kid I didn't really like the actual "travel" part of traveling, but I've always enjoyed seeing new places.

The last year or so I've been finally acting on it. It's amazing how much more I can afford now that I'm single. The last two years I've gone to San Diego for Comic-Con, and I've made three trips to Vancouver this year as well. All very enjoyable.

But next year I'm expanding my travel plans to a couple new locations! I'm going back to San Diego in July, of course, and I think I'll be in Vancouver/Whistler in August for Tough Mudder. But I'm also planning an exciting new trip!

Next year, the plan is to visit my brother in Montreal in the spring! Not sure on an exact date yet, but I'm very excited. I'm really not sure what there is to do in Montreal, but its pretty much guaranteed to be a good time with my brother showing me around.

My travel buddy this trip will be my wonderful friend Adria, and we are both very excited. And even more exciting, we've decided to take a detour south of the border on the trip and visit New York City! Once again, I have no idea what to do I NYC, but luckily there is a while yet to plan.

The only unfortunate part is that it's so expensive to travel, so I really need to get my ass into saving mode. Sorry coffee addiction, but you're impeding my travel plans. You gots to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment