Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am a terrible blogger...

Apparently I just lost interest in my blog for a good six months! That is awful. Luckily I really don't say anything important so I'm sure the world survived, but still... bad Craig.

So what's had me so busy that I couldn't unload my geekery unto the world? I wish I could say something exciting, like I won a trip around the world, or I was busy fighting crime with newfound superpowers, but unfortunately, it's nothing quite so exciting. Basically I've just been working a lot, playing a lot of video games, reading lots of comic books, and other boring stuff that I find really fun.

The biggest culprit would probably be my Xbox 360. I've somehow become completely enthralled by the thing. Mostly with the different Lego games (Lego Harry Potter, Lego Indiana Jones and the like) which are a lot of fun. It's also brought out my competitive side quite a bit. I have an obsession with getting Achievements and building up my gamer score. It's a little bit ridiculous.

And wow, speaking of work taking over my life, I just got a call to come in early. So I'll cut this short and make a (hopefully not empty) promise to come back soon and say what else I had planned on saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment