Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SDCC: The Journey

So, I bring this update to you LIVE from the Seattle Airport! The always amazing Andrea and I have spent all of today using various methods of transport to get us to San Diego Comic-Con 2011! Our feet, a skytrain, a shuttle bus, and an airplane have all gotten us this far, and soon we will be boarding another plane that will take us the final leg of the way.

I can't tell you how excited I am right now! In only a few more hours we'll make it to San Diego, and tomorrow the main event begins! It's funny how nervous I've been too. Going through customs at the border for whatever reason had me feeling uneasy, but I was just being silly. The people were really nice and we were on our way really quick. And I was a little nervous in the Bellingham Airport too, but the people were really nice and even asked us questions about our comic fandom, and mentioned there were a lot of Comic-Con goers passing through!

Anyways, this is already longer than I meant it to be, I just wanted to make a quick post about Comic-Con, and that is done, so off I go to get ready for the last leg of the trip there!

No comments:

Post a Comment