Thursday, March 3, 2011

Relay for Life

This is just a very quick post (hopefully with a real post on the way soon). I just wanted to talk about the Relay for Life! It is a great fundraiser that is done all over Canada to raise money to help fight Cancer.

I have a couple of personal connections to this. I lost my Dad just over 4 years ago to brain tumors. It was an awful thing to go through, and far too soon afterwards my amazing friend Sylvie lost her mother to Cancer as well. Last year, Sylvie started a team in honour of her mother, Team Betty Boop (her mother was a big fan). Last year I walked with Sylvie, but I wasn't actually on the team, so I'm making up for it this year.

So if you want to help me fight, go to my Relay donation page and make a donation!

No comments:

Post a Comment